Alignment Cassette Tapes
Alignment Cassette Tapes from A.N.T. Audio:
1) L03 - Level Setting Tape 250nWb/m (DIN) 315 Hz
2) L03VU - Level Setting Tape 160nWb/m (DIN) 315 Hz ("0VU" tape)
3) L04 - Level Setting Tape 200nWb/m (ANSI) 400Hz
4) S31A - Speed and W&F Test Tape 3150 Hz -10dB DIN (70us EQ)
5) S30A - Speed and W&F Test Tape 3000 Hz -10dB DIN (70us EQ)
6) A100 - Azimuth Alignment Tape 10kHz -20dB DIN (70us EQ)
7) FR110-70 - Frequency Response Test Tape 1kHz/10kHz -20 dB DIN (70us EQ)
8) U04103-70B - "Combined" Test Tape 400Hz Dolby Level + 10kHz (-12dB) + 400Hz (-12dB)+ 3kHz (-12dB), 70us EQ. This tape is suitable for setting the PB level, azimuth, speed and checking W&F and 3 points frequency response.
9) T10 - Head Height Alignment Test Tape 1kHz narrow track (a functional equivalent of the Nakamichi DA09087B/DA09007B cassettes).
All tapes (except the T10) are recorded on the specially modified Revox B215 tape transport in a full-track configuration, using BASF Reference Master II or TDK SM-X Professional cassettes and the special Full-Track amorphous recording head from JRF Magnetics. Alignment tapes from BASF, STL, Teac, ABEX and Sony are used as primary references.
Each tape has a unique serial number and fully checked in both directions on two reference playback decks. Playback results are recorded on a computer for a full analysis and verification.
Please email for detailed information, prices and availability.